VILJANDI COUNTY – ESTONIA
WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY (ARRIVAL DAY) – THURSDAY 30TH JULY (DEPARTURE DAY) 2015
Improving quality of inclusive youth work by rising trainers’ competences and youth
workers to use and know the limitations of outdoor education and experiential
learning methods, as renewed ways to reach a more diverse group of youth.
The objectives below make this aim more specific:
· Giving the target group tools to deal with quality experiential learning in
· Exchanging and sharing experiences, concepts and methods of outdoor
education and experiential learning.
· Exploring ways to incorporate diversity management into the work and
trainings the participants do.
· Developing cross-cultural awareness by providing structured space for
sharing, experiencing and addressing intercultural learning.
· Increasing knowledge of the theoretical and pedagogical background of
outdoor education and experiential learning methods.
· Developing teamwork, leadership and cooperation skills of the
· Raising ability to transfer outdoor education and experiential learning
concepts into day-to-day youth work practice.
· Setting basis for positive future cooperation within the Erasmus+
It is foreseen that one of the main results of the project will be increasing quality
of youth work the participants are doing by rising their competence, experiences,
skills and knowledge to use, adapt and create new outdoor education and
experiential learning methods to their needs and wishes. Therefore there is space
foreseen for increasing individual skills of the participating youth workers in the
fields mentioned above (for example a session where participants will be
developing their own methods, workshops, activities within the outdoor education
and experiential learning concept), which will have direct influence on quality of
your future youth work.
There will be participants from Estonia, Italy, Austria, Georgia, Bulgaria, Bosnia
Herzogovina, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Spain, Serbia, Moldova, Romania, Armenia
Popuniti aplikacijsku formu:
Za učešće se mogu prijaviti svi članovi Udruženja ”Mladi Volonteri”.
Poziv je otvoren do 31.05.2015.
Popunjenu aplikacionu formu poslati na email: email@example.com
MOLIMO VAS DA SVA PITANJA I APLIKACIONU FORMU ŠALJETE ISKLJUČIVO NA NAVEDENI EMAIL, TE DA U NASLOVU EMAILA I APLIKACIONOG OBRAZCA NAPIŠETE ZA KOJI SE SEMINAR PRIJAVLJUJETE.
Organizator snosi troškove prevoza, hrane i smještaja, participacija košta 25 eura.