Poštovani članovi, u skladu sa potpisanim partnerstvom sa organizacijom “SYNAOS THINK THANK ASSOCIATION” Kütahya, iz Turske potrebna dva učesnika za trening “Eastern Lab Project”
5 February 2018 till 12 February 2018 – Kütahya, TURKEY
Youth Exchange under Erasmus +/Youth in action are more than just a gathering of young people for a given period. They allow international experience and indeph intercultural exchange. This training course offers a learning experience for participants in the youth field, enabling them to set up a quality Youth Exchange. It answers the question how to plan a youth exchange and how to find partners.
-How can you design a Youth Exchange?
-How to start the project?
-Where can you find the suitable partners?
These are the questions we would like to answer.
The training shows how to set up your project step by step. Furthermore the youth workers will have the opportunity to meet an get in contact with actors from other countries. The participants get an overview about Youth exchanges in Erasmus+. They discover the philosophy, aims and expectations of the Program. It will be the opportunity to get practical information and hints and to discuss project ideas.
The training is practically oriented and is based upon non-formal learning methods. The trainers will take into account the needs, motivation, interests and experiences of the participants.
Programme elements of 7-days training course will be:
• Erasmus + Programme presentation with special focus on cooperation with EaP countries within Key Action 1 projects;
• How to find partners?
• Presentation of Organisations: NGOs Gallery
• How to organize successful Youth Exchange project?
• Youth participation in Youth Exchanges – opportunities and challenges.
• Youth Exchange Project Management (including basic elements of risk, conflict and time management);
• Intercultural learning in youth projects;
• Non-formal learning in youth exchanges;
• Partnership in youth projects;
• Support activities for Youth Exchanges in Erasmus + Programme;
It's objectives are:
•To provide information about the Erasmus + Programme in the field of youth and especially Key Action 1- Youth exchanges.
•To create opportunities for building partnerships between Eastern and Western countries within the Erasmus + Programme.
•To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to organise a successful youth exchange with a special focus on youth participation.
•To bring together Eastern and Western People working with youngsters in order to create new project ideas of youth exchanges within Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Programme.
•To lead discussion and provide training on project management; time management; risk and conflict management
•To advise on application preparation
•To improve project management and raise project quality.
•To increase understanding of quality demands of the youth exchanges with special attention to active youth participation:
o Equal partnerships and preparation (co-creation of the idea and coownership of the project);
o Quality of project design as a core (youth exchange project management);
o Quality of content and methodology: non-formal learning, intercultural learning, European dimension, active participation;
o Quality of project reach (visibility of the programme and the project, dissemination and exploitation of results, follow-up).
Working methods will be a combination of :
1. Getting-to-know-you activities, reflection and continuous assessment to facilitate group work and to assess learning;
2. Collaborative practice showcase and field visits to share experiences, good practices and ideas in order to conduct a common inquiry into the realities of different countries and contexts;
3. Experience panels and expert presentation of local and international experiences/topics with questions afterwards in plenary;
4. Workshops run by the participants to test methods and tools and to present projects and policies to understand the complexities of youth exchanges in local and international contexts;
5. Plenary sessions connected to the corresponding experiential sessions;
6. Open space to deepen the general knowledge for project building and the creation of networks and partnerships according to areas of interest and fields of work;
7. One2one and evening activities: breaks and evening time to meet, discuss topics and interests and build partnerships to develop new projects and strategies.
Project Title: Eastern Project Lab
Project Type: Training Course
Project Activity Dates: 05.02.2018 – 12.02.2018
Project Arrival Date: 05.02.2018
Project Departure Date: 12.02.2018
Location: Kütahya, city of Turkey
Participants: Every organisations will send 2 participants.
Svi troškovi su plačeni u skladu sa pravilima ERASMUS+ programa,
Zainteresovane osobe treba da popune aplikaciju Link: Application Form Turkey i posalju istu na e-mail adresu: email@example.com do 20.12.2017.
Selekcija učesnika će biti objavljena na web site-u 22.12.2017 godine.