– To develop specific trainer competences related to work with Islamophobia in their work with young people;
– To raise awareness of the basic beliefs, practices, history and culture of Islam, with a view to countering negative stereotypes and prejudices in youth work, including tackling Islamophobia;
– To promote the Youth in Action programme as a tool for fighting Islamophobia;
– To examine issues connected to Islam that relate to the understanding of Europe, European citizenship and European identity;
– To explore the role of Islam and Europe’s history.