We are looking for a person, which is close to arts, culture, youth work and new ICT tehcnologies and have experience of at least on one of these areas.
We will provide a suitable accomodation to the volunteer. He will gain new work experience with a help of a mentor. He will receive following competencies and results:
– Get to know and learn the use of different techniques of audio and video technologies,
– Get to know and learn the various tehcniques of audio and video mixing at movies and TV shows,
– Learn to use a variety of programs for the preparation and editing of video material for TV shows and video documentaries,
– Learn the Cubase software for music production studio,
– Gain necessary skills to prepare own scripts,
– Learn to prepare own articles for publication in the print media under supervision of a experienced journalist
– Learn to use Photoshpo for photo editing and graphics,
– Acquire the knowledge and competences for managing websites,
– Learn to use Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition,
– Gain the knowledge to use HD-V video camera
– Gain the skills to work with young people through the organisation and leading creative workshops for preschool and primary school children,
– Gain the number of competencies in the organization of cultural and artistic events (arrangements with performers, proper lighting and sound system),
– Have the opportunity to visit many cultural events and networking with staff from other institutions,
– Have the opportunity to attend various training sessions, workshops, field trips,
– Strengthen their visual ability, improve photographic and video skills,
– Strengthen the social and intercultural competences,
– Strengthen the self confidence and self esteem throug designing of their own projects,
– Learn the basics of a new language (Slovenian) and develope the knowledge of other foreign languages to communicate with other members (English, German….).
The volunteer will receive an allowance of 85,42 EUR/month, yearly 1025 EUR. We kindly ask that you prepare a list of interested volunteers together with their CV/motivation letter describing previous work experience in the field of IT, work with children, young people and their creativity.
We need 1 volunteer. He/she will be living in Laško (www.lasko.si, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La%C5%A1ko)
He will be working for Študentski, mladinski and otroški center Laško (www.smocl.com, https://www.facebook.com/smoclasko/, https://www.facebook.com/otrocjicenter.kinolasko/, http://tvlasko.si/)
The project is for 12 months, we would like to have the volunteer in Laško in April (or earlier) if possible.
Svi zainteresovani treba da posalju motivaciono pismo i CV na eng. jeziku najkasnije do 01. Marta na adresu: email@example.com