- Youth workers/ members of partner organizations motivated on competences development;
- Youth workers and youth leaders interested in the development of social entrepreneurship projects;
- To involve actively in all the project activities;
- Age over 18;
- Fluent English is spoken and written;
- The participants must be residents of the partner organization country. Objectives – Understand what social entrepreneurship is and its relation to sustainable development. – Explore different social enterprise approaches and identify different models through showcasing and local study visits. – Learn about the social impact of social enterprises. – Create a social enterprise business plan. – Explore Erasmus+ for entrepreneurial education and a source of social enterprises’ starting point. – Acquire practical tools for social entrepreneurs (needs analysis using the ‘problem tree method’, business plan development through the ‘business model canvas’, pitching tools. – Develop competencies, necessary for social entrepreneurs, such as cooperation, risk-taking, sense of initiative, leadership, communication, teamwork, creative thinking, and innovation for idea generation and problem-solving. The methodology used will be based on principles of non-formal and experiential learning with an emphasis on the experiential learning cycle of Kolb. Participants will be invited to a safe and comfortable space to express, experiment, interact and participate
according to their personality and learning preferences. In this way, we seek to maximize the learning outcomes but also the motivation and inspiration to engage with social and solidarity economy. Working Methods: The training is based on methods specific to non-formal education and includes:
- team building activities,
- conceptual delimitation,
- practical applications on the Canvas model for social enterprises,
- exchanging good practices,
- development of organizational capacity,
- intercultural activities.
- Accommodation, living, and other project/exchange-related expenses: 100% funded by the EU. This includes everything except for travel costs. Travel (flights, other means of transport) expenses are compensated (up to 100%), based on the distance from your location of residence to the location of the project. These distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission.
Svi zainteresovani mogu poslati svoju prijavu partnerima u Turskoj putem e.maila: firstname.lastname@example.org