TC “Sensitivity for Active Support”, 16-25 May, Bar, Montenegro, 2 učesnika
Training Course is education for peer educators, youth workers and teachers and its aim is to raise awareness about sexual differences and new knowledge which will help us to live in more inclusive society. Participants will learn facts and rights in this field of life, why sexuality is taboo in most of societies, especially why sexual difference is an issue and how to use facts and knowledge to fight for free human beans, and against prejudices and taboos.
Parallel aim is to gather more than 34 young persons from 17 countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Hungary, FYR Macedonia, Romania, Spain, Serbia, Sweden, Turkey and Montenegro and give them opportunity to get know each other better, braking the prejudices and stereotypes and building European spirit.
Objectives: to increase awareness of importance of sexual health education for building more human society; free, open-minded youth and real values of European citizenship;
- to fight with knowledge against prejudices, stereotypes and taboos about sexuality and sexual differences;
- to increase knowledge of peer educators and youth workers in field of sexual rights;
- to raise sensitivity of young people about sexual differences and rights, in aim to support sexual minorities in their fight for their human rights;
- to contribute participants development of capabilities and skills in youth work consisted of spreading the facts and knowledge about sexual differences and rights;
- to increase role of youth citizens & civil society organizations in everyday European life;
- to use targeted subject to make more links among young people across the Europe.
We’ll implement methods of non-formal learning: workshops, PP presentations, role-plays, debates, forum-theatre, watching movies, energizers, outdoor activities and public actions.
Aplikacija: Application form
Na seminare se mogu prijaviti svi članovi udruženja “Mladi Volonteri”.
Poziv je otvoren do 08.05.2014.
Popunjenu aplikacionu formu poslati na mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(MOLIMO VAS DA APLIKACIJE I SVA PITANJA SALJETE ISKLJUCIVO NA NAVEDENI MAIL, TE DA U NASLOVU MAILA NAPISETE ZA KOJI SE SEMINAR PRIJAVLJUJETE)
Za ove seminare važe pravila Youth in Action programa, smještaj i hrana su plaćeni 100%, uz prilozene originalne karte, organizator isplaćuje 70% ukupnih putnih troškova.