Training for organizing and leading international youth activities ‘Together we can’ will take place on 21-30 March 2017 in Durrës, Albania.
The aim of this training course is to provide learning opportunity and capacity building for youth workers, leaders of international youth activities, projects and programs. With this project, we expect youth workers to be able to initiate, develop, prepare, implement and evaluate an independent international project for and with young people. Special emphasis will be given to development of activities and projects based on actual needs of young people, their active involvement in every stage of the project design, preparation, implementation and follow up, as well as for designing projects with clear local impact and multiplying effect.
– Eligible participants should be young people, youth workers, volunteer coordinators; people actively involved in youth work in local programs, at least one staff member of the partner organization;
– be aged between 18 and 35 years old and resident in respective partner countries;
– be able to work in English;
– be available and fully committed to take part in the training;
– be involved in youth work at a local/national level for at least two years;
– be curious, open-minded, appreciate diversity and learn about each other’s realities;
– be motivated to learn and to apply the values and approaches of the training course by actively initiate activities in the field of youth
Participants are the most important element of our project. ACSD as leading applicant is encouraging all partners to be careful with participants’ selection. Staff of ACSD, (as we have agreed in the project preparation) is encouraging your group to be inclusive and diverse as possible, including gender balance, representation of participants with disadvantage backgrounds (minorities and migrants, youngsters with social, economical problems, disabilities, participants from rural and remote areas).