YEeS / Youth Entrepreneurship Education and Skills is a capacity-building project that aims to involve 5 youth organizations from the Western Balkans and EU. This project aims to Promote Entrepreneurship as a competence through non-formal education to young people. It increases awareness of the EntreComp Framework and strengthens the capacities of young people and youth workers to create an environment for innovation, employability, and entrepreneurial thinking. The goal is to expand employment opportunities, self-development, and positive social change.
● 30 participants from 5 countries;
● 5 participants per country, age 18+;
● Ready to actively participate in all activities of the training and dissemination;
● Interested in the topic of Youth Entrepreneurship and willing to share their knowledge and skills with the youth in the local community upon their return from the training;
● Open to be part of a learning team;
● Participants will be selected by the partner organization in the concrete country.
Svi zainteresovani mogu se prijaviti putem e-mail: email@example.com sa naznakom za projekat “YEeS”, najkasnije do 28.01.2024. godine.