“AFTER BRAINSTORM COMES SUNSHINE” Prilep, Macedonia, from 11 – 18 March 2013.
Participants from Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Malta, Germany and Spain will meet, discuss and learn the new ways of self-promoting, self-employment and entrepreneurship. The theme of this project is bringing someone in the process of brainstorming, developing a creative idea, realizing it and promoting it entrepreneurially.
– to overcome skepticism and fear of failure, to work on self-confidence and self-esteem;
– to develop and to promote own talents and innovative ideas into business;
– to promote future (follow-up) initiatives and to encourage, motivate and inspire young people;
– to improve social skills
– to promote working online, using web 2.0 and new media for promoting creativity, networking and finding new contacts;
– to create, develop or promote new methods and criteria for reaching goals and achieving successes. The activities foreseen in the project are:
– team building workshops;
– interactive lectures on the topics of web 2.0 and S.M.A.R.T. criteria for setting attainable goals in entrepreneurship;
– reflection groups- open space workshop, in which the participants will reflect on learning experiences and outcomes;
– discussions and debates, using the “Fishbowl”, “World café” and “Statement game” methods;
– Loesje creative writing workshops, using the methods created by Loesje International;
– evaluation and follow-up discussions.