‘Job R-Evolve’ is a two-part training course on employability and entrepreneurship for youth workers and youth leaders.
Job R-Evolve is a symbolic play of words – ”revolve” and ”evolve” with an emphasis on a positive transformation and growth.
9 DAY TRAINING COURSE ON EMPLOYABILITY IN ALBANIA
Venue and dates:
Dures, Albania. Dates: June 13-21,
9 days. June 13 – arrival, June 21 – departure.
Participant countries: Sweden, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Romania and Spain
- to share the experience of youth (un)employability issues of the participating countries,
- to get skills on how to write competitive CV and motivation/cover letter,
- to get informed about international job opportunities provided by various job finding organizations / platforms,
- to design and implement workshops tackling unemployment issues for local communities,
- to inform about the opportunities Erasmus+ gives to youth as a positive input in finding jobs,
- to create network between youth workers involved in youth (un)employment issues.
We are going to have a full accommodation and working room in BONITA Hotel, 15 meters from the Adriatic Sea surrounded by green pines. The resort is 10 km from Durres antique Amphitheatre, which is offering wonderful conditions for work and enjoyment in the nature. You will be sleeping in rooms of 2, 3 or 4 people, mixed from different countries. The hotel offers everything that you need in terms of clean towels and bed sheet. Each room has its’ own bathroom and balcony.
All meals are included (breakfast, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks are provided by the Hotel Bonita and are buffet-based.
Free Wi-Fi access is available.
Durres Port is 8.5 km away.
Tirana Airport is at a distance of 40 km
Kompleksi “TURISTIK BONITA” Golem – Durres-Albania
Mobile: 00355 69 82 29 985
Tel : 00355 69 20 77 491
Svi zainteresovani trebaju popuniti Aplikacijski obrazac i poslati na mail firstname.lastname@example.org najakasnije do 30.05.2018