Rezultati selekcije :
Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia , YOUTH EXCHANGE, 06-16.11.2013. Fetaures Leders of Europe – 3 učesnika
– Duration: 11 days (06.11 arrival – departure 16.11)
– Date of activity: 06-16.11.2013
– Venue: Vrnjačka Banja
– Groups: 4 young people plus 1 group leader (no limit age)
– Work language: English.
The project will be realized in Serbia and it’s entitled ‘’Future Leaders of Europe’’. Aims of the project are:
– increasing youth abilities as citizens and their involvement in making decisions
– Increasing the awareness of the youth of their own potential
– Strengthening the leadership qualities of the youth
– Exchanging the role model internships and successful examples of the leadership
– Application of gained knowledge and absorbed model in the countries that participate
– Building a multicultural cooperation that will be promoted through further work of participants after the project has been finished, in the participating countries
Using the methods of the group work, active discussions, role-play, and simulation games, participants will acquire knowledge and necessary abilities and in the same time they will recognize and further develop ability of taking the responsibility and making the decisions. Gained skills will be applied in the future both in their personal and professional growth, and by taking the leading role in their environment or any other segment of life they will immensely contribute to the development of local community
Aplikacioni obrazac link:
TC “ACT- Active Citizens of Today!” , 03 – 11 December, 2013, NICOLOSI, Sicily – 1 učesnik
• Youth trainers/workers
• Youth trainers/workers who are actively working with young people as a professional or on the voluntary basis
• Participants that have an active attitude!
• aged 18 – ? (Preferably up to 30)
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project will be held in Nicolosi – Sicily from December 3 to 11, 2013 (travel days included), and
will involve 40 participants.
Each organization will participate with 2 participants. The project covers 100% of food and
accommodations cost, while 70% of travel costs will be reimbursed.
A participation fee of 20 Euro is required. ( It will be deducted from your travel refund).
Hereby a short summary of the project: “ACT – Active Citizen of Today!” is a training course that
aims to support the professional development of young trainers and to raise the quality of their
projects concerning citizenship. We will approach the idea of citizenship on three different levels:
locally, nationally and in the European context. The training course uses methods of experiential
learning as role plays, simulations and drama methods and group sharing methods as small and
large group discussions. Together, we will be working out and improving ‘ method toolkit’ on how to
motivate youngsters for participation in their community and beyond. All over mission of the training
course is to find the ways how to make the issue of citizenship attractive to the youth and their
responsibility int his process. ACT is designed to take place in Nicolosi – (in the east coast of Sicily, on
the Etna Volcano) having the length of 9 days (December, 3rd – 11th 2013) and 40 participants from
20 different countries.
A participation fee of 20 Euro is required!
Na seminar se mogu prijaviti svi clanovi udruzenja “Mladi Volonteri”. Poziv je otvoren do 25.10.2013. Popunjenu aplikacionu formu poslati na mail email@example.com
Za ove seminare vaze pravila Youth in Action programa, smjestaj i hrana su placeni 100%, uz prilozene originalne karte (boardnig pass), organizator isplacuje 70% ukupnih putnih troskova