Date of the exchange is 12/05 – 22/05.2012.
Total duration of the Activity (in days), including travel days : 10 days in Vrnjacka banja (Serbia).
The partners countries: BiH, Turkey, Italy, Republic of Macedonia, Czech Republic, Albania, Portugal and Serbia.
Aims of the project:
– Indicate the importance of cultural diversity and to promote intercultural dialogue among participants with different cultural backgrounds and different traditions
– to encourage dialogue among cultures with a view to ensuring wider and balanced cultural exchanges in the world in favor of intercultural respect and a culture of peace;
– to promote respect for the diversity of cultural expressions and raise awareness of its value at the local, national and international levels;
– to be aware of importance of cultural diversity and raise sense of tolerance and understanding other cultures;
– To promote mutual cultural, ethnic, linguistic and religious diversity;
– creating a framework for sharing common values;
– Cultural identity and respect for difference
– Prejudice, stereotype and discrimination
– Cultural Majority/minority
– Informing young people of the problem
– Active participation in disseminating information
– Basic knowledge of the performance and techniques of the forum-theatre